Dival 500 H
The Dival 500 H by Pietro Fiorentini is a lever-operated gas pressure regulator controlled by a diaphragm and contrasting regulated spring action. This device is suitable for 100% hydrogen applications.
It is used for medium and low pressure gas distribution networks, as well as commercial and industrial applications.
According to the European Standard EN 334, it is classified as Fail Open.
Click here to see the product page in the NG version / NG-H2 blending (up to 20%) version.
- Accuracy class AC: up to 10
- Nominal sizes DN: 1″ x 1″, 1″ x 1″ 1/2
- Lock-up pressure class SG: up to 20 (depending on version and set point)
- Design pressure: up to 10 bar for BP, up to 20 bar for MP and TR
- Design temperature: from -20 °C to +60 °C
- Minimum differential pressure: 0.1 bar
- Range of downstream pressure Wd: from 13 to 100 mbar for BP, from 100 to 300 mbar for MP, from 300 to 2500 mbar for TR
- Inlet pressure range bpu: from (Pd + 0.1) bar to 10 bar for BP
from (Pd + 0,1) bar to 20 bar for MP and TR
Where can you use it:
- Oil & Gas production
- Green gas production
- Gas transmission HP
- Gas distribution MP
- Gas distribution LP