Modus is a MID certified Electronic Volume Converter with integrated communication module suitable for installation in ATEX Zone 0 classified areas.
Modus manages up to 2 PTZ channels with dedicated inputs for the acquisition of pulse inputs from primary gas meter, pressure and temperature measurements. Moreover, the device provides additional input channels to support extended station monitoring applications.
Modus is designed to be remotelycontrolled by the centralised data collection system (SCADA/SAC) using communication protocols such as Modbus and UNITS 1129-3 (CTR) protocols.
- Pressure: 0,8:2 barA | 0,6:3,5 barA | 0,9:10 barA | 5:24 barA | 10:40 barA | 20:80 barA
- Temperature range -25° C up to +60° C
- Analog inputs: 1 input from absolute or piezoresistitive pressure sensor with 3 m cable, standard, accuracy > 0.25%, standard process connection 1/4 G male; 2 generic inputs 0-5 V
- Digital I/O: 10 voltage-free contacts, 40 DO open collector
- Enclosure: IP65/IP67 polycarbonate (EN 60529)
- Oil & Gas production
- Green gas production
- Gas transmission HP
- Gas distribution MP
- Gas distribution LP