Terval/R is one of the pilot-operated gas pressure regulators by Pietro Fiorentini.
This device is suitable for use with previously filtered non-corrosive gases, and it is mainly used for medium and low pressure natural gas distribution networks.
It is classified as Fail Close according to the European Standard EN 334.
- Accuracy class: up to 2.5
- Available size DN: 2″, 2″ 1/2, 3″, 4″
- Closing pressure class SG: up to 5
- Design pressure: up to 25 bar
- Design temperature: from -20 °C to +60 °C (higher or lower temperatures on demand)
- Flanging: class 150 RF or RTJ according to ASME B16.5 and PN 25 and 40 according to ISO 7005
- Minimum working differential pressure: 0.1 bar
- Outlet pressure range of Wd: from 8 to 12000 mbar, depending on the installed pilot
- Range of inlet pressure bpu: from 0.5 to 25 bar
- Oil & Gas production
- Green gas production
- Gas transmission HP
- Gas distribution MP
- Gas distribution LP