Reval 182 is one of the pilot-operated gas pressure regulators by Pietro Fiorentini.
This device is suitable for use with previously filtered non-corrosive gases, and it is mainly used for medium and low pressure natural gas distribution networks.
According to the European Standard EN 334, it is classified as Fail Close.
- Accuracy class: up to 2.5
- Available size DN: 1″, 2″, 2″ 1/2, 3″, 4″, 6″, 8″, 10″
- Closing pressure class SG: up to 5
- Design pressure: up to 25 bar
- Design temperature: from -20 °C to +60 °C (higher or lower temperatures on demand)
- Flanging: class 150 RF or RTJ according to ASME B16.5, and PN 16, 25 and 40 according to ISO 7005
- Minimum working differential pressure: 100 mbar
- Outlet pressure range of Wd: from 6 to 12000 mbar
- Range of inlet pressure bpu: from 0.2 to 25 bar
- Oil & Gas production
- Green gas production
- Gas transmission HP
- Gas distribution MP
- Gas distribution LP