Reval 182 is one of the pilot-operated gas pressure regulators by Pietro Fiorentini.
This device is suitable for use with previously filtered non-corrosive gases, and it is mainly used for medium and low pressure natural gas distribution networks.
According to the European Standard EN 334, it is classified as Fail Close.
Reval 182 is Hydrogen Ready for NG-H2 blending.
- Accuracy class AC: up to 2.5
- Nominal sizes DN: 1″, 2″, 2″ 1/2, 3″, 4″, 6″, 8″, 10″
- Lock-up pressure class SG: up to 5
- Design pressure: up to 25 bar
- Design temperature: from -20 °C to +60 °C (higher or lower temperatures on demand)
- Connections: class 150 RF or RTJ according to ASME B16.5, and PN 16, 25 and 40 according to ISO 7005
- Minimum differential pressure: 0.1 bar
- Range of downstream pressure Wd: from 0.007 to 12 mbar
- Inlet pressure range bpu: from 0.2 to 25 bar
- Oil & Gas production
- Green gas production
- Gas transmission HP
- Gas distribution MP
- Gas distribution LP