Pietro Fiorentini’s GOVERNOR line of gas regulators are designed to comply with the latest CSA and international standards for regulators suitable for indoor and outdoor installations with no modifications.
The GOVERNOR family of regulators are ideal for a wide range of residential through large industrial applications. The materials and soft parts used in the construction of the GOVERNOR regulators make them suitable for use with natural gas, LPG, Propane air and all other non-corrosive gases.
All the GOVERNOR regulators are equipped with balanced valve design for high outlet pressure accuracy regardless of any Inlet pressure variation. The double diaphragm and integral vent limiter provides added security in case of primary diaphragm failure. The external vent limiter eliminates the need for costly piping for indoor installations and complies with CSA guidelines.* The number of regulator options sometimes eliminates the need for separate units and significantly reduces installation costs.
- Internal vent limiter: non removable, for indoor and outdoor installations.
- External vent limiter for indoor installations.*
- Double diaphragm for added safety and greater reliability of service.
- Balanced valve design gives you for increase capacity, high 500:1 turndown and stable regulation from low to high flow.
- Complete lockup in absence of gas flow, bubble tight shutoff.
*As Approved by Local Codes and Standards