The RSE / RSV smart meter by Pietro Fiorentini comes from the integration of traditional gas meters with new generation electronic module.
The transmission from the measuring group to the electronic board is carried out by a high-technology interface, made upon an efficient anti-tampering system, supplying the maximum guarantee against any fraud attempt.
The type of gas, its pressure as well as any impurity does not interfere on the performance of this device, mainly used in low pressure gas distribution networks for residential market.
RSE / RSV is Hydrogen Ready for NG-H2 blending.
- Body: die-cast aluminum, zinc-coated pressed steel plate
- Accuracy class: 1.5, 1 on request
- Working temperature: from -25 °C to +55 °C
- Connections: 1” 1/4 ISO 228, 2″ ISO 228 monopipe (others on request)
- Measurement range (Qmin-Qmax): RSE / 1,2 LA: from 0.04 up to 6 m3/h; RSE / 2,4 LA: from 0.06 up to 10 m3/h
- Remote communication interfaces: GPRS (2G), NB-IoT, RF WM-Bus @ 169 MHz mode N and 868 MHz (GPL)
- Oil & Gas production
- Green gas production
- Gas transmission HP
- Gas distribution MP
- Gas distribution LP