Mlog Plus is a gas datalogger specifically designed to support IoT applications such as distribute monitoring of reducing pressure stations along the gas network.
Mlog Plus is suitable for installation in ATEX Zone 0 classified areas, making it the ideal solution for a wide range of applications.
Mlog Plus commincates with the centralised data collection system (SCADA) using communication protocols such as Modbus, IEX 60870-5-104 and optionally LoRaWAN.
Device configuration supports 2g, GSM/GPRST and LoRaWAN communication modules for a seamless integration into Smart City cloud architectures.
- Pressure: up to 3 inputs from pressure cells (different ranges from 0,8:2 barA to 20:80 barA)
- Temperature: up to 2 PT 1000 inputs
- Analog inputs: 2 inputs 0-5 V (optionally convertible to 4-20 mA)
- Digital I/O: 10 DI (8 voltage-free contacts and 2 for high-frequency counting 5Khz) 4 DO open collector
- Expandability: through RS458 port
- Oil & Gas production
- Green gas production
- Gas transmission HP
- Gas distribution MP
- Gas distribution LP