GOVERNORS SIZING PROGRAM
The Q to Governor program selects the ideal Governor model for your input operating conditions. The Governor to Q program shows the flow rate of the Governor’s model at the operating pressures you chose. The program also shows the flow rates at the same conditions of all the other available models.
NOTE: By clicking and using Pietro Fiorentini sizing tool, this is a guide only for the capacity of the regulator. Regulator sizing is application specific and Pietro Fiorentini is not responsible for application errors by the user.
Pietro Fiorentini’s GOVERNOR line of gas regulators are designed to comply with the latest CSA and international standards for regulators suitable for indoor and outdoor installations with no modifications.
The GOVERNOR family of regulators are ideal for a wide range of residential through large industrial applications. The materials and soft parts used in the construction of the GOVERNOR regulators make them suitable for use with natural gas, LPG, Propane air and all other non-corrosive gases.
All the GOVERNOR regulators are equipped with balanced valve design for high outlet pressure accuracy regardless of any Inlet pressure variation. The double diaphragm and integral vent limiter provides added security in case of primary diaphragm failure. The external vent limiter eliminates the need for costly piping for indoor installations and complies with CSA guidelines.* The number of regulator options sometimes eliminates the need for separate units and significantly reduces installation costs.
- Safe, Reliable and High Performance
- Internal vent limiter: non removable, for indoor and outdoor installations.
- External vent limiter for indoor installations.*
- Double diaphragm for added safety and greater reliability of service.
- Balanced valve design gives you for increase capacity, high 500:1 turndown and stable regulation from low to high flow.
- Complete lockup in absence of gas flow, bubble tight shutoff.
*As Approved by Local Codes and Standards