Aperval 101 is one of the pilot-operated gas pressure regulators produced by Pietro Fiorentini.
This device is suitable for use with previously filtered non-corrosive gases, and it is mainly used for medium and low pressure natural gas distribution networks.
It is classified as Fail Open according to the European Standard EN 334.
- Accuracy class AC: up to 2.5
- Nominal sizes DN: 2″, 3″, 4″
- Lock-up pressure class SG: up to 5
- Design pressure: up to 18.9 bar
- Design temperature: from -10 °C to +60 °C (higher or lower temperatures on demand)
- Connections: class 125FF, 125 RF and 150 RF according to ASME B16.1, and PN 16 according to ISO 7005-2
- Minimum working differential pressure: 480 mbar
- Range of downstream pressure Wd: from 20 to 9500 mbar
- Inlet pressure range bpu: from 0.5 to 18.9 bar
- Oil & Gas production
- Green gas production
- Gas transmission HP
- Gas distribution MP
- Gas distribution LP