Direct-operated gas pressure regulator controlled by a diaphragm and contrasting regulated spring action, Dival SQD-1 is suitable for use with previously filtered non-corrosive gases.
Its use is strongly recommended in medium and low pressure natural gas distribution networks.
It is classified as Fail Open according to the European Standard EN 334.
Dival SQD-1 is Hydrogen Ready for NG-H2 blending.
- Accuracy class: up to 10
- Available size DN: 1″ 1/2
- Closing pressure class SG: up to 20
- Design pressure: up to 6 bar
- Design temperature: from -20 °C to +60 °C
- Flanging: class 150 RF according to ASME B16.5 and PN 16 according to ISO 7005
- Minimum working differential pressure: 0.1 bar
- Outlet pressure range of Wd: from 10 to 300 mbar
- Range of inlet pressure bpu: from 0.2 to 6 bar
- Oil & Gas production
- Green gas production
- Gas transmission HP
- Gas distribution MP
- Gas distribution LP