Direct-operated gas pressure regulator controlled by a diaphragm and contrasting regulated spring action, Dival SQD-1 is suitable for use with previously filtered non-corrosive gases.
Its use is strongly recommended in medium and low pressure natural gas distribution networks.
It is classified as Fail Open according to the European Standard EN 334.
- Accuracy class: up to 10
- Available size DN: 1″ 1/2
- Closing pressure class SG: up to 20
- Design pressure: up to 6 bar
- Design temperature: from -20 °C to +60 °C
- Flanging: class 150 RF according to ASME B16.5 and PN 16 according to ISO 7005
- Minimum working differential pressure: 0.1 bar
- Outlet pressure range of Wd: from 10 to 300 mbar
- Range of inlet pressure bpu: from 0.2 to 6 bar
- Oil & Gas production
- Green gas production
- Gas transmission HP
- Gas distribution MP
- Gas distribution LP