Pilot-operated pressure regulator produced by Pietro Fiorentini, Dixi AP is suitable for use with previously filtered non-corrosive gases.
It is mainly used for high-pressure transmission systems and for medium pressure natural gas distribution networks.
According to the European Standard EN 334, it is classified as Fail Close.
- Accuracy class AC: up to 2.5 (depending on working conditions)
- Nominal sizes DN: 1″
- Lock-up pressure class SG: up to 10 (depending on working conditions)
- Design pressure: up to 85 bar
- Design temperature: from -20 °C to +60 °C (higher or lower temperatures on demand)
- Connections: class 150, 300, 600 RF or RTJ according to ASME B16.5 and PN 16 according to ISO 7005
- Minimum differential pressure: 1 bar
- Range of downstream pressure Wd: from 0.5 to 25 bar
- Inlet pressure range bpu: from 1.5 to 85 bar
Where can you use it:
- Oil & Gas production
- Green gas production
- Gas transmission HP
- Gas distribution MP
- Gas distribution LP