Pilot-operated pressure regulator produced by Pietro Fiorentini, Dixi AP is suitable for use with previously filtered non-corrosive gases.
It is mainly used for high-pressure transmission systems and for medium pressure natural gas distribution networks.
According to the European Standard EN 334, it is classified as Fail Close.
- Accuracy class: up to 1
- Available size DN: 1″
- Closing pressure class SG: up to 2.5
- Design pressure: up to 85 bar
- Design temperature: from -10 °C to +60 °C (higher or lower temperatures on demand)
- Flanging: class 150, 300, 600 RF or RTJ according to ASME B16.5 and PN 16 according to ISO 7005
- Minimum working differential pressure: 1 bar
- Outlet pressure range of Wd: from 0.5 to 25 bar
- Range of inlet pressure bpu: from 1.5 to 85 bar
- Oil & Gas production
- Green gas production
- Gas transmission HP
- Gas distribution MP
- Gas distribution LP