Aperflux 851 is one of the pilot-operated gas pressure regulators by Pietro Fiorentini.
This device is suitable for use with previously filtered non-corrosive gases, and it is mainly used for high-pressure transmission systems and for medium pressure natural gas distribution networks.
According to the European Standard EN 334, it is classified as Fail Open.
Aperflux 851 is Hydrogen Ready for NG-H2 blending.
- Accuracy class AC: up to 2.5
- Nominal sizes DN: 1″, 2″, 3″, 4″, 6″, 8″, 10″
- Lock-up pressure class SG: up to 10
- Design pressure: up to 102 bar
- Design temperature: from -20 °C to +60 °C (higher or lower temperatures on demand)
- Connections: class 150, 300, 600 RF or RTJ according to ASME B16.5 or PN 16, 25, 40 according to ISO 7005
- Minimum differential pressure: 0.5 bar, recommended > 2 bar
- Range of downstream pressure Wd: from 0.8 to 74 bar, depending on the installed pilot
- Inlet pressure range bpu: from 1.3 to 85 bar
Where can you use it:
- Oil & Gas production
- Green gas production
- Gas transmission HP
- Gas distribution MP
- Gas distribution LP