Aperflux 851 is one of the pilot-operated gas pressure regulators by Pietro Fiorentini.
This device is suitable for use with previously filtered non-corrosive gases, and it is mainly used for high-pressure transmission systems and for medium pressure natural gas distribution networks.
According to the European Standard EN 334, it is classified as Fail Open.
- Accuracy class: up to 5
- Available size DN: 1″, 2″, 3″, 4″, 6″, 8″, 10″
- Closing pressure class SG: up to 5
- Design pressure: up to 102 bar
- Design temperature: from -20 °C to +60 °C (higher or lower temperatures on demand)
- Flanging: class 150, 300, 600 RF or RTJ according to ASME B16.5 or PN 16, 25, 40 according to ISO 7005
- Minimum working differential pressure: 0.5 bar, recommended > 2 bar
- Outlet pressure range of Wd: from 0.8 to 74 bar, depending on the installed pilot
- Range of inlet pressure bpu: from 1.3 to 85 bar
- Oil & Gas production
- Green gas production
- Gas transmission HP
- Gas distribution MP
- Gas distribution LP