The new designed residential gas meters RS/2.0 and RST/2.0 completing Pietro Fiorentini‘s range of Diaphragm Gas Meters, fulfilling highest requirements for measurement accuracy and endurance performance.
RS/2.0 measures the gas volume at ambient conditions, RST/2.0 measures the temperature compensated gas volume. Pietro Fiorentini diaphragm gas meters can be used for the measurement of Natural Gas, Propane, Butane, Nitrogen, hydrogen-blended natural gas and all non-corrosive gases. (acc. DVGW G260).
RS 2.0 and RST 2.0 are Hydrogen Ready for NG-H2 blending.
- Cyclic volume 2,0 Liter
- Flow Rate: 0,04 m³/h – 6 m³/h (G4) | 0,06 m³/h – 10 m³/h (G6)
- Max. Operating Pressure: 0,5 bar
- High Temperature Resistance: 0,1 bar RAL 7001, powder coating
- Small valve and grid cross section area for better measurement performance and resistance against dirt Plug in for low frequency pulse transmitter or communication module
- Temperature Range: Ambient temperature -25°C to +55°C, others on request
- Magnet coupling
- Oil & Gas production
- Green gas production
- Gas transmission HP
- Gas distribution MP
- Gas distribution LP