FioSonic, the Ultrasonic Flow Meter for gas transmission networks, completes Pietro Fiorentini range of products dedicated to the industrial sector.
With its multi path-chordal technology, it provides real time diagnostics, high accuracy and redundancy for fiscal gas flow measurement.
Suitable for use with dry, wet, corrosive and abrasive gases, but also with gas such as sour gas or biogas with H2S, it is mainly used for high-pressure transmission systems and for medium pressure natural gas distribution networks.
FioSonic is Hydrogen Ready for NG-H2 blending.
- Body: forged steel ASTM A350 LF Cl.1, other materials on request
- Pressure range: up to 153 bar
- Working gas temperature: from -30 °C to +80 °C
- Connections: ANSI 150/300/900 RF/RTJ according to ASME B16.5, PN16/25/40 according to EN 1092-1
- Accuracy: up to 0.5% with factory calibration, up to 0.2% with high pressure flow calibration
Where can you use it:
- Oil & Gas production
- Green gas production
- Gas transmission HP
- Gas distribution MP
- Gas distribution LP