CF/5/S is the Pietro Fiorentini’s filter used in pilot circuit of natural gas pressure regulators, especially in case of elemental sulphur deposition (ESD). It is mainly used to remove gaseous and solid contaminants generated under certain pressure and temperature conditions, leading to circuit’s clogging.
CF/5/S helps to increase the regulator performance and reduce the maintenance.
- Design pressure: up to 103 bar
- Operating temperature: from -20 °C to +60 °C
- Filtered gases: natural gas, 20% hydrogen blend, biomethane
- Removed contaminants: dithiazine, odorant & mercaptan, elemental sulfur, moisture
- Filtration degree: up to 30 microns
- Maximum flow rate: up to 100 sm3/h
- Inlet and outlet connections: 1/4” FNPT
- Oil & Gas production
- Green gas production
- Gas transmission HP
- Gas distribution MP
- Gas distribution LP