Approved for use in fiscal measurement, IM-RM is the Rotary Gas Meter by Pietro Fiorentini characterized by constant and repeatable accuracy. It is mainly used in high-pressure transmission systems and in medium and low pressure natural gas distribution networks.
It can be used with non-corrosive, filtered and dry gases, including specialty gases.
IM-RM is Hydrogen Ready for NG-H2 blending.
- Body: hard anodized aluminum alloy or spheroidal graphite cast iron
- Connections: ANSI 150 according to ASME B16.5 or PN 16/25 according to EN 1092-1
- Working temperature: from -25 °C to +55 °C
- Nominal diameters: from DN 40 to DN 150 (from 1 1/2” to 6”)
- Minimum flow rate: 0.5 m3/h
- Maximum flow rate: 1000 m3/h
- Oil & Gas production
- Green gas production
- Gas transmission HP
- Gas distribution MP
- Gas distribution LP