IM-RM H rotary meters are used in gas distribution systems, compressor stations, and end users such as chemical and processing plants.
This device is suitable for 100% hydrogen applications. It is the natural evolution of the Pietro Fiorentini know-how and experience in the gas industry.
Rotary meters are designed for custody transfer applications and used by gas transmission and distribution companies.
Click here to see the product page in the NG version / NG-H2 blending (up to 20%) version.
- Body: hard anodized aluminum alloy
- Connections: ANSI 150 according to ASME B16.5 or PN 16/25 according to EN 1092-1
- Working temperature: from -25 °C to +55 °C
- Nominal dimensions: from DN 40 to DN 150
- Minimum flow rate: 0.5 m3/h
- Maximum flow rate: 1000 m3/h
Where can you use it:
- Oil & Gas production
- Green gas production
- Gas transmission HP
- Gas distribution MP
- Gas distribution LP