Pietro Fiorentini’s Flowatch is a non-intrusive in-line multiphase flow meter that provides real-time data on specific flow rates of oil, water and gas. Compact size, low power consumption and remote control make it suitable for offshore platform, onshore and floating unit installations, even in remote and unmanned locations.
Flowatch 3I combines measurements of dP (Venturi), electrical properties of the fluid (Impedance) and total flow velocity (cross correlation) to determine the flow rate of each phase.
In the radioactive model (type HS), the device adds flow density measurement and provides a higher level of accuracy.
- Operating range: 0-100% WC, 0-92% GVF for Flowatch 3I and 0-95% GVF for Flowatch HS
- Sizes: 0.5″ to 14″
- Design pressure: up to 5000 psi
- Design temperature: up to 150° C
- Body materials: AISI316, Duplex (22Cr & 25Cr), Inconel 625, Inconel 825, others on request
- Meter pressure drop: < 1 bar
- Communication interface: RS-485/422 single or redundant (Modbus ASCII/RTU), Ethernet (TCP/IP)
- Oil & Gas production
- Green gas production
- Gas transmission HP
- Gas distribution MP
- Gas distribution LP