The SSM-iCON smart meter by Pietro Fiorentini incorporates the latest ultrasonic technology to measure gases plus a variety of network connectivity options. It is equipped with a valve which can be triggered by remote or locally upon specific events, like earthquake or temperature.
Suitable for use with natural gas, biomethane and hydrogen blends (up to 20%), this device is used for residential applications as well as light commercial application on low pressure gas distribution networks.
Click here to see the product page in the 100% hydrogen version.
- Body: zinc-coated pressed steel plate
- Electronic enclosure: plastic polycarbonate
- Precision class: 1.5
- Working temperature: from -25 °C to +55 °C
- Connections: 7/8″ ISO 228, 1″ ISO 228, 1” 1/4 ISO 228
- Measurement range: from 0.04 m3/h to 6 m3/h
- Remote communication interfaces: GPRS (2G), NB-IoT, RF WM-Bus @ 169 MHz
- Oil & Gas production
- Green gas production
- Gas transmission HP
- Gas distribution MP
- Gas distribution LP