The H2-SSM-iCON smart meter by Pietro Fiorentini incorporates the latest ultrasonic measurement technology to measure both 0 to 20% hydrogen blended natural gases and 100% hydrogen, switching between gases without any additional interaction.
Built with a valve inside the meter can be used to enhance customers and network safety. This device can be used Hydrogen Pilot projects / Proof of concept (POC) for residential applications on low pressure gas distribution networks.
Click here to see the product page in the NG version / NG-H2 blending (up to 20%) version.
- Body: metal
- Electronic enclosure: plastic polycarbonate
- Precision class: 1.5
- Working temperature: from -25 °C to +55 °C
- Connections: 1’’ BS 746. Other connections on request
- Measurement range: from 0.04 m3/h to 6 m3/h for natural gas, from 0.13 m3/h to 20 m3/h for hydrogen
- Remote communication interfaces: NB-IoT
- Oil & Gas production
- Green gas production
- Gas transmission HP
- Gas distribution MP
- Gas distribution LP