Designed to measure gas velocity, the IMTM-CT turbine meter by Pietro Fiorentini incorporates an innovative method of conditioning flow in the meter body, within which a straightening section aligns the gas flow by removing undesired swirls and turbulence before they reach the turbine rotor.
Suitable for measuring non-corrosive, filtered and dry gases, including specialty gases, it is mainly used in high-pressure transmission systems and in medium and low pressure natural gas distribution networks.
- Body: anodized aluminum alloy or steel
- Nominal pressure rating: from PN 16 to ANSI 600
- Working temperature: from -25 °C to +55 °C for aluminum body, from -40 °C to +55 °C for steel body
- Nominal diameters: from DN 50 to DN 200 for aluminum body, from DN 50 to DN 300 for steel body
- Minimum flow rate: 8 m3/h
- Maximum flow rate: 4000 m3/h for aluminum body, 6500 m3/h for steel body
- Oil & Gas production
- Green gas production
- Gas transmission HP
- Gas distribution MP
- Gas distribution LP