IMTM H turbine meters are designed for custody transfer applications, they are mainly used for high-pressure transmission systems, power plants, heavy industry and for medium-low pressure gas distribution networks.
This device is suitable for 100% hydrogen applications. It is the natural evolution of the Pietro Fiorentini know-how and experience in the gas industry.
Click here to see the product page in the NG version / NG-H2 blending (up to 20%) version.
- Body: hard anodized aluminium alloy or carbon steel
- Connections: ANSI 150/300/600 according to ASME B16.5, from PN16 to PN100 according to EN 1092-1
- Working temperature: from -40 °C to +55 °C
- Nominal dimensions DN: from DN 50 to DN 200 for aluminium body, from DN 50 to DN 300 for carbon steel body
- Minimum flow rate: 8 m3/h
- Maximum flow rate: 6,500 m3/h
- Oil & Gas production
- Green gas production
- Gas transmission HP
- Gas distribution MP
- Gas distribution LP