Non-intrusive and in-line multiphase flow meter from the Pietro Fiorentini range, Xtreme returns real-time measurements of oil, water and gas flow rates in wet gas conditions. It is the ideal solution for platform, land and floating unit installations, even in remote and unmanned locations, due to its features: compact size, low power consumption and remote control.
Xtreme S combines measurements of dP (Venturi), flow velocity (sensor cross-correlation) and water content in the liquid phase to determine the flow rate of each phase.
Greater accuracy is provided by the radioactive model (Type S), which adds flow density measurement.
- Operating range: 0-100% WC, 95-100% GVF
- Sizes: 0.5″ to 14″
- Design pressure: up to 5000 psi
- Design temperature: up to 150° C
- Body materials: AISI316, Duplex (22Cr & 25Cr), Inconel 625, Inconel 825, others on request
- Meter pressure drop < 1 bar
- Communication interface: RS-485/422 single or redundant (Modbus ASCII/RTU), Ethernet (TCP/IP)
- Oil & Gas production
- Green gas production
- Gas transmission HP
- Gas distribution MP
- Gas distribution LP