The governors with and without filter with double safety diaphragm in the Pietro Fiorentini range are equipped with a balanced device. They represent the ideal solution for supplying burners.
They can be used with previously filtered non-corrosive gases and are widely used in the construction of low pressure natural gas distribution networks to industrial, commercial and residential users.
These devices comply with standard EN 88-1.
- Accuracy class: 15
- Available sizes DN: 1/2″, 3/4″, 1″, 1″ 1/4, 1″ 1/2, 2″
- Closing pressure class SG: +7.5 mbar or 30%
- Design pressure: 1 bar
- Design temperature: from -15 °C to +60 °C
- Flanging: DN 25, 32, 40, 50, 65, 80, 100 ISO ASME
- Minimum differential pressure: 2,5 mbar
- Outlet pressure range Wd: from 5 to 300 mbar
- Range of input pressure bpu: from 140 to 500 mbar
- Oil & Gas production
- Green gas production
- Gas transmission HP
- Gas distribution MP
- Gas distribution LP