FioSonic, the Ultrasonic Flow Meter for gas transmission networks, completes Pietro Fiorentini range of products dedicated to the industrial sector.
With its multi path-chordal technology, it provides real time diagnostics, high accuracy and redundancy for fiscal gas flow measurement.
Suitable for use with dry, wet, corrosive and abrasive gases, but also with gas such as sour gas or biogas with H2S, it is mainly used for high-pressure transmission systems and for medium pressure natural gas distribution networks.
- Body: carbon steel, other materials on request
- Pressure range: up to 153 bar
- Working temperature: from -30 °C to +80 °C
- Flanging: ANSI, DIN, other on request
- Typical uncertainty: 0.5% (Qt – Qmax) factory calibration, 1% (Qmin – Qt) factory calibration, 0.2% (Qt – Qmax) flow calibration, 0.5% (Qmin – Qt) flow calibration
- Oil & Gas production
- Green gas production
- Gas transmission HP
- Gas distribution MP
- Gas distribution LP