The RS 2,4 mechanical gas meter by Pietro Fiorentini is designed in conformity to high accuracy and reliability standards. The metering cartridge determines the meter accuracy, and it is submitted to several and strict quality control procedures during the whole production process. The external case is manufactured in zinc-coated pressed steel plate.
Mainly used for low-pressure gas distribution networks, this device is suitable for use with natural and manufactured gas, LPG or other non-corrosive and preliminarily filtered gases.
- Body: zinc-coated pressed steel plate
- Diaphragm: synthetic
- Precision class: 1.5
- Working temperature: from -25 °C to +55 °C
- Connections: 1” 1/4 ISO 228 (other sizes upon request)
- Minimum flow rate: 0.04 m3/h for G4, 0.06 m3/h for G6
- Maximum flow rate: 6 m3/ for G4, 10 m3/h for G6
- Oil & Gas production
- Green gas production
- Gas transmission HP
- Gas distribution MP
- Gas distribution LP