Two-stage direct-operated gas pressure regulator by Pietro Fiorentini, Mod. FE is equipped with integrated slam shut for maximum downstream pressure and the option of slam shut for minimum downstream pressure and excess flow.
Particularly suitable for low pressure natural gas distribution networks for residential users, it can be used with previously filtered non-corrosive gases.
Mod. FE is Hydrogen Ready for NG-H2 blending.
- Accuracy class AC: 10
- Connections: in-line inlet: 1/2″” EN ISO 228/1; in-line outlet 1″” EN ISO 228/1, angled outlet 3/4″” EN ISO 228/1
- Lock-up pressure class SG: 20
- Safety accuracy class AG: 10
- Design pressure: 8.6 bar
- Design temperature: from -20 ° C to +60 ° C, on request from -40 ° C to +60 ° C only for BP version (SubZero version)
- Minimum differential pressure: 0.15 bar FE6, 0.2 bar FE10, 0.3 bar FE25, 0.6 bar FE50
- Range of downstream pressure:
- Wds from 13 to 180 mbar for BP, from 180 to 500 mbar for TR
- Wdso from 35 to 299 mbar for BP, from 300 to 800 mbar for TR
- Overflow trip: 110-170% of nominal flow rate
- Inlet pressure range bpu: from 0.15 to 7 bar, on request 8.6 bar
- Oil & Gas production
- Green gas production
- Gas transmission HP
- Gas distribution MP
- Gas distribution LP