The Mod. FE H is a direct-operated gas pressure regulator designed and manufactured by Pietro Fiorentini. This device is suitable for 100% hydrogen applications.
It is used for low pressure gas distribution networks, as well as residential and commercial applications.
The FE H regulator is classified as Fail Close (only version with slam-shut device valve for downstream overpressure).
Click here to see the product page in the NG version / NG-H2 blending (up to 20%) version.
- Accuracy class AC: 10
- Connections: in-line inlet: 1/2″ EN ISO 228/1; in-line outlet 1″ EN ISO 228/1, angled outlet 3/4″ EN ISO 228/1
- Lock-up pressure class SG: 20
- Safety accuracy class AG: 10
- Design pressure: 8.6 bar
- Design temperature: from -20 ° C to +60 ° C, on request from -40 ° C to +60 ° C only for BP version (SubZero version)
- Inlet pressure range bpu: from 0.1 to 7 bar, on request 8.6 bar
- Oil & Gas production
- Green gas production
- Gas transmission HP
- Gas distribution MP
- Gas distribution LP