The governors with and without filter with double safety diaphragm in the Pietro Fiorentini range are equipped with a balanced device. They represent the ideal solution for supplying burners.
They can be used with previously filtered non-corrosive gases and are widely used in the construction of low pressure natural gas distribution networks to industrial, commercial and residential users.
These devices comply with standard EN 88-1 and are Hydrogen Ready for NG-H2 blending.
- Accuracy class AC: 15
- Nominal sizes DN: 1/2″, 3/4″, 1″, 1″ 1/4, 1″ 1/2, 2″
- Lock-up pressure class SG: +7.5 mbar or 30%
- Design pressure: 1 bar
- Design temperature: from -15 °C to +60 °C
- Connections: according to UNI EN ISO 228-1:2003; according to NF E29-533:2014 and NF E29-536:2017
- Minimum differential pressure: 2,5 mbar
- Range of downstream pressure Wd: from 5 to 300 mbar
- Inlet pressure range bpu: from 2.5 to 500 mbar
Where can you use it:
- Oil & Gas production
- Green gas production
- Gas transmission HP
- Gas distribution MP
- Gas distribution LP