RS / 2001 is a mechanical gas meter by Pietro Fiorentini designed in conformity to high accuracy and reliability standards. The metering cartridge determines the meter accuracy, and it is submitted to several and strict quality control procedures during the whole production process. The external case is manufactured in zinc-coated pressed steel plate or die cast aluminium.
Suitable for use with natural and manufactured gas, LPG or other non-corrosive and preliminarily filtered gases, this device is strongly recommended for low-pressure gas distribution networks.
- Body: die cast aluminum, zinc-coated pressed steel plate
- Diaphragm: synthetic
- Accuracy class: 1.5
- Working temperature: from -25 °C to +55 °C
- Connections: 3/4”, 7/8”, 1”, 1” 1/4 ISO 228 for RS/2001 LA/AL (other sizes upon request), 2” ISO 228 for RS/2001 LA monopipe
- Minimum flow rate: G1,6 0.016 m3/h, G2,5 0.025 m3/h, G6 0.04 m3/h
- Maximum flow rate: G1,6 2.5 m3/h, G2,5 4 m3/h, G6 6 m3/h
- Oil & Gas production
- Green gas production
- Gas transmission HP
- Gas distribution MP
- Gas distribution LP