PF 80 is one of the direct-operated gas pressure regulators controlled by a diaphragm and contrasting regulated spring action by Pietro Fiorentini.
Mainly used for medium and low pressure natural gas distribution networks, it can be used with previously filtered non-corrosive gases.
According to the European Standard EN 334, it is classified as Fail Open.
- Accuracy class: up to 10
- Body size: 1″ 1/4 NPT, 1″ 1/2 NPT, 2″ NPT
- Design inlet pressure: up to 862 kPa (125 psig)
- Ambient temperature: from -28 °C to +65 °C (from -20 °F to +150 °F)
- Outlet pressure range: from 1.7 kPa to 69 kPa (from 7″ w.c. to 10 psig)
- Range of inlet pressure: from 13.8 kPa to 862 kPa (from 2 to 125 psig)
- Industry Standards: ANSI B109.4 and CSA 6.18
- Oil & Gas production
- Green gas production
- Gas transmission HP
- Gas distribution MP
- Gas distribution LP