DIVAL series gas pressure regulators are spring-loaded gas regulators with balanced plug, diaphragm command and contrast action by spring, suitable for low, medium and high pressures.
Divals and shut-off device series regulators are supplied with internal sensing lines. Both regulator and shut-off device are preset for connection to an external sensor line by the customer, related to flowrate diagram on next page. They are widely used either in civil or industrial plants, using natural gas or LPG or non-corrosive gas.
Thanks to the concept of balanced plug to achieve a:
• High flow rate coefficient;
• Highly accurate , even at maximum flow rates;
• Reduced lock up pressure zone and lock up pressure;
• Reduced response times;
• No internal leakage at zero??i flow rate;
• fail open type;
• Regular maintenance without disassembling the body from pipes;
• possibility to incorporate the slam-shut (OPSO/UPSO) even on regulators already installed, without modifying the existing pipes.