Direct-acting gas pressure regulators
DIVAL 700 series gas pressure regulators are direct-acting devices for low and medium pressure applications controlled by a diaphragm and counter spring. These regulators are suitable for use with pre-filtered, non-corrosive gases.
- Design pressure
- Design temperature
- Accuracy class
- Closing pressure class SG
- Outlet pressure range of Wd
- Available size DN
- Range of inlet pressure bpu
- up to 20 bar (290 Psi)
- -20 °C to +60 °C (-4 to + 140 °F)
- up to 5
- up to 5
- class PN 16/25 according to ISO 7005-1, ISO 7005-2; class ANSI 150RF according to ANSI B16.5, ASME B16.42 and class ANSI 125 FF according to ASME B16.1
- 5 to 1454 mbar (2"w.c. to 21psig)
- 1" (25) - 1"1/2 (40) - 2" (50)
- 0,1 - 8,63 bar for 1/4" seat <br> 0,1 - 8,63 bar for 3/8" seat <br> 0,1 - 8,63 bar for 1/2" seat <br> 0,1 - 5,00 bar for 3/4" seat <br> 0,1 - 3,45 bar for 1" seat <br> 0,1 - 2,07 bar for 1" 1/4 seat
Discover our product range
Pietro Fiorentini is a global leader in designing and construction of components and systems for natural gas.
You may be interested in
It is a safety device that quickly interrupts the gas flow shun the controlled pressure reach the intervention set valve due to any malfunction. Special suitable for natural gas, L.P.G. end non corrosive gas.
The VS/AM 65 relief valve is a safety device (SBV) which vents gas when the system pressure exceeds the set value due to temporary events such as expansion due to rise in gas temperature or downstream pressure shocks caused by sudden changes of flow rate etc.
FLANGED BAR STOCK type ball valves are cutoff devices suitable for use both on natural gas distribution networks and for liquid service
BF32 butterfly valves are interception devices for average/low pressure gas pipelines.
Find a dealer close to you