BF31 butterfly valves are interception devices for average/low pressure gas pipelines.
They may be used also for intercepting liquids when a hermetic seal, low pressure losses and compact construction in the flow direction are required.
The special features of these valves are as follows:
• Hermetic internal seal with shut valve
• Low pressure losses
• Can rotate butterfly through 360° so the seat is self-cleaning without removing the body from the pipe
• Not fitted permanently to pipe, as both flow directions are possible
• Butterfly with sealing ring
• Chromium-plated body spherical seat for longer life with hermetic internal seal and low control torques
• Highly reliable
• Built to UNI 9245 standard
• Face to face according to UNI 9245 and ISO 5752, MSS - SP 67, BS 5155-74 standard