HyMeter is a hybrid technology commercial meter. It combines new generation electronic features with a diaphragm metering unit. HyMeter mechanical register is now replaced by an electronic totalizer equipped with a data transmission device and a remote firmware upgrade function.
HyMeter HM10-16-25 combines temperature and pressure sensors which compensate for the measured gas volume.
• Electronic volume conversion to EN 12405 (PTZ both PT) and ISO 12213-3
• Approved to directive CE 2004/22/EC MID ; MI-002
• MID Certified by NMI Certin B.V.
• Complies with European standard EN 1359:1998 and OIML R137-1 & 2:2012
• ATEX-approved for installation in Zone 1
• IP65 protection class
• Metrological temperature -25 °C … +55 °C
• Max. operating pressure 500 mbar
• Standard working dimensions to replace outdated meters
• Metrological module lithium battery: guaranteed measurement up to 15 years
• Lithium-thionyl chloride battery communication module: battery life > 5 years
• LCD electronic totalizer with 'user-friendly' interface
• Multi-function button for user interface
• Optical interface configuration to IEC Standard 61107
• GSM/GPRS communication card (Wireless M-Bus 169 MHz or 868 MHz on demand)
• Standard communication protocols: CTR R131
• Remote firmware upgrades to WELMEC 7
• Pulse/serial volume transmission to end user
• According to ARG155/08 (and s.m.i.) and UNI-TS11291 (for Italian market)