Gas filters designed in accordance with the provisions of DIN 3386 standards can be used for all the types of natural gas, LPG or non-corrosive gases. These filters are widely used to protect control devices, pressure regulators, meters and on systems that require a high degree of filtration. The high filtration capacity of the cartridges and their broad surface allow separation of both dust and solid particles, reducing maintenance times for the equipment installed downstream.
• Strong construction
• Effective filtration
• Easy to maintain
All filter covers are filled with connections for test point both at the filter inlet and outlet.
• Flanged Mod. 10210/F: max allowable pressure: PS 2 bar working pressure 2 bar
• Threaded series 106...: max allowable pressure: PS 6 bar working pressure 6 bar
• Flanged series 106.../F: max allowable pressure: PS 6 bar working pressure 6 bar
• Threaded series connections: UNI-ISO 7/1
• Flanged series connections: EN 1092
• Working temperature (max): -15 °C … +80 °C
• Filtration capacity: 50 µm
* ACCORDING TO 97/23 CE PED DIRECTIVE
Test point Std
• DP clogging indicator
ACCORDING TO 90/396 CEE DIRECTIVE