Capable of covering all flow conditions, Pietro Fiorentini’s Totem is the non-intrusive and in-line multiphase meter that provides real-time flow measurement of oil, water and gas. Its compact size, low power consumption and remote control make it ideal for offshore platform, onshore and floating unit installations, even in remote and unmanned locations.
The device combines measurements of dP (Venturi), electrical properties of the fluid (Impedance), total flow velocity (cross correlation and vibration) and water content in the liquid phase (MW) to determine the flow rate of each phase.
The radioactive model (type HS) adds flow density measurement for greater accuracy.
- Operating range: 0-100% WC, 0-100% GVF
- Sizes: 0.5″ to 14″
- Design pressure: up to 5000 psi
- Design temperature: up to 150° C
- Body materials: AISI316, Duplex (22Cr & 25Cr), Inconel 625, Inconel 825, others on request
- Meter pressure drop < 1 bar
- Communication interface: RS-485/422 single or redundant (Modbus ASCII/RTU), Ethernet (TCP/IP)
- Oil & Gas production
- Green gas production
- Gas transmission HP
- Gas distribution MP
- Gas distribution LP