Multiphase flow meter for in-line, non-intrusive subsea installations, Pietro Fiorentini’s Flowatch subsea provides real-time flow rates of oil, water and gas.
Like the Flowacth HS topside, it combines measurements of dP (Venturi), fluid electrical properties (Impedance), total flow velocity (cross correlation) and density (gamma ray densimeter) to determine the flow rate of each phase.
The device is equipped with remotely upgradeable software and, thanks to the redundancy of the main components, is capable of ensuring a design life of 25 years.
- Operating range: 0-100% WC, 0-95% GVF
- Design pressure: up to 10000 psi
- Design temperature: up to 121° C
- Maximum water depth: 3048 m
- Body materials: Duplex (22Cr & 25Cr) F51 & F55, Inconel 625
- Communication interface: dual redundant Ethernet (Modbus TCP/IP) or Canbus SIIS Level 2 or 3
- Standards: API 7D, API 7F
- Oil & Gas production
- Green gas production
- Gas transmission HP
- Gas distribution MP
- Gas distribution LP