Trias/M is one of the direct-operated gas pressure regulators controlled by a diaphragm and contrasting regulated spring action by Pietro Fiorentini.
Mainly used for medium and low pressure natural gas distribution networks, it ca be used with previously filtered non-corrosive gases.
According to the European Standard EN 334, it is classified as Fail Open.
- Accuracy class: up to 5
- Available size DN: 1″ 1/2, 2″
- Closing pressure class SG: up to 10
- Design pressure: up to 19.2 bar
- Design temperature: from -20 °C to +60 °C
- Flanging: class 150 RF according to ASME B16.5 and PN 16 according to ISO 7005
- Minimum working differential pressure:
- Outlet pressure range of Wd: from 15 to 4000 mbar
- Range of inlet pressure bpu: from 0.2 to 8 bar
- Oil & Gas production
- Green gas production
- Gas transmission HP
- Gas distribution MP
- Gas distribution LP