PF 120 by Pietro Fiorentini is a direct-operated gas pressure regulator controlled by a diaphragm and contrasting regulated spring action.
Suitable for use with previously filtered gaseous fluids, it is mainly used for medium and low pressure natural gas distribution networks.
It is classified as Fail Open according to the European Standard EN 334.
- Accuracy class: up to 10
- Body size: 1″ 1/2 NPT (pending), 2″ NPT and flanged 125 FF
- Design inlet pressure: up to 862 kPa (125 psig)
- Ambient temperature: from -28 °C to +65 °C (from -20 °F to +150 °F)
- Outlet pressure range: from 1.7 kPa to 34 kPa (from 7″ w.c. to 5 psig)
- Range of inlet pressure: from 13.8 kPa to 862 kPa (from 2 to 125 psig)
- Industry Standards: ANSI B109.4 and CSA 6.18
- Oil & Gas production
- Green gas production
- Gas transmission HP
- Gas distribution MP
- Gas distribution LP