NanoPico is the communication device for the Explore Plus volume converter from Pietro Fiorentini’s range of Smart Gas Grid devices.
Battery-powered, it is designed to operate even in harsh environmental conditions and reduce maintenance. The electronic board is protected by a double enclosure and a UV resistant plastic casing.
Ideal for applications where there is no power source, it can be used in high-pressure transport systems and for medium and low pressure distribution of natural gas.
- Dimensions : 155 x 182 x 82 mm
- Installation: piping/wall
- Communication Serial link: communication and power loop for associated device Explorer Plus EVCD
- Working temperature: from -25 °C to +60 °C
- Power requirement: single or double lithium batter (battery life up to 8 years with double lithium battery option with 1 polling per day)
- Oil & Gas production
- Green gas production
- Gas transmission HP
- Gas distribution MP
- Gas distribution LP