Intended for fiscal applications, the Explorer Mini volume converter is part of the range of devices for Smart Gas Grids by Pietro Fiorentini.
Characterised by high reliability, it is designed to optimise maintenance and installation processes.
It is particularly suitable for use in the construction of high-pressure transport systems and for medium and low pressure distribution of natural gas.
- Dimensions : 130 x 135 x 155 mm
- Installation: piping/wall
- Communication: built-in modem with removable antenna, standard communication GPRS – GSM – SMS, optical port for local communication ZVEI (IEC1107), protocols for remote communication CTR (UNI-TS 11291)
- Working temperature: from -25 °C to +70 °C
- Power requirement: lithium 3.6 V – size D – single unit for EVCD section, double unit possibility for modem section, battery life >10 years for EVCD section, battery life >5 years for modem section
- Pressure range: 1.5 bar
- Accuracy: ±0,25%
- Oil & Gas production
- Green gas production
- Gas transmission HP
- Gas distribution MP
- Gas distribution LP