Data logger of the Pietro Fiorentini’s Smart Gas Grids range of devices, Mini DL is a remote control device specific for final reduction groups and network endpoints.
Thanks to the external sensors the installation is fast and simple, and the long battery life makes maintenance activities less frequent.
The high degree of reliability makes it ideal for use in high-pressure transmission systems and for medium and low pressure distribution of natural gas.
- Dimensions: 130 x 135 x 155 mm
- Installation: piping/wall
- Communication: integrated modem with removable antenna, communication standard GPRS – GSM – SMS, optical port for local communication ZVEI (IEC1107), protocols for remote communication Modbus ASCII, RTU, TCP or others on request
- Working temperature: from -20 °C to +70 °C
- Power requirement: lithium 3.6 V – size D – single, battery life > 5 years, possibility of double battery for modem section, battery life > 8 years
- Oil & Gas production
- Green gas production
- Gas transmission HP
- Gas distribution MP
- Gas distribution LP