Fio 2 is the data logger of the Smart Gas Grids range of devices by Pietro Fiorentini specific for gas measurement and regulation in distribution networks. The electronic unit that constitutes this system integrates the functions of measurement, calculation of volumes and flow rates and valve control. The integrated modem enables remote reading and control without the need for additional equipment.
It can be used in high-pressure transport systems and in medium and low pressure distribution of natural gas.
- Dimensions : 260 x 240 x 117 mm
- Installation: piping/wall
- Communication: remote GSM / GPRS quad band modem – Bluetooth 2.1 – 868Mhz RF optional module, local two RS485 and Bluetooth
- Working temperature: from -20 °C to +60 °C
- Power requirement: non rechargeable battery or rechargeable battery connected with 24 V DC, 110-220 V AC or solar power supply modules to be integrated in RTU by the customer or provided already in pre-wired boxes
- Oil & Gas production
- Green gas production
- Gas transmission HP
- Gas distribution MP
- Gas distribution LP