The Controller 500/MV is an electro-mechanic valve which transforms a traditional pressure regulator into a control diaphragm valve. The continuous PWM control optimizes the accuracy and lock-up performances.
It is suitable with any Pietro Fiorentini pilot operated pressure regulators and, upon request, it can be used with any brand with the same working principle. Based on the version selected, the Controller 500/MV can be Normally Close (NC) or Normally Open (NO).
This device is mainly used in high pressure transmission systems and medium pressure gas distribution networks.
- Design pressure: up to 102 bar
- Operating temperature: from -20 °C to +60 °C
- Inlet pressure range: from 0.2 to 100 bar
- Range of downstream pressure Wd: from 6 to 74 bar
- Accuracy class: up to 1 (depending on working conditions)
- Lock-up pressure class SG: up to 1 (depending on working conditions)
- Oil & Gas production
- Green gas production
- Gas transmission HP
- Gas distribution MP
- Gas distribution LP