UNDERGROUND type ball valves are cutoff devices suitable for use in natural gas distribution networks when high performance on tightness and low pressure drop are required.
The main features of these valves are:
• Floating ball
• Bubble tightness with valve in closed position
• Low pressure drop
• Can be installed in both flow directions
• Highly high reliability
• Built to standard ANSI/ASME B16.10 ANSI/ASME B16.25 BRITISH STANDARD BS 5351 UNI CIG 9734
• Stem extension for opening and closing
• Pressure classes: 150-300
• Dimensions: 1''to 8"
• Full and reduced bore
• Connection: BW