UNDERGROUND type ball valves are cut off devices suitables for use on natural gas distribution network when high performance on thightness and low pressure drop are required.
Main features of these valves are:
- floating ball
- bubble thightness with valve on closed position
- low pressure drop
- possible installation on both flow directions
- high reliability
- construction according to standard ANSI/ASME B16.10 ANSI/ASME B16.25 BRITISH STANDARD BS 5351 UNI CIG 9734
- Stem extension for opening and closing
- Pressure classes: 150-300
- Dimension: 1''to 8"
- Full bore and reduced bore
- Connection: BW