They are normally fitted to the feed pipe and connected to a gas or CO detector, and interrupt the flow produced by an hazardous situation indicated by the relevant devices installed in the surrounding environment. Protection level IP65 in normally-open and normally-closed versions. The normally-open valves close sending a power pulse. The normally-closed valves feature a permanently powered coil and close wden a power cut occurs. Explosion-proof solenoid valves in conformity with CENELEC EN50014 and EN50018 standards available upon request.
- Highly reliable
- Innovative solution
- Power voltage 230 Vac, 24 and 12 Vdc/Vac
- Ministry certificate No. 3704/1452 87/227
- 6 bar versions approved according to 97/23/EC directive (PED directive)
- Max pressure 550 mbar÷6bar (in according to the model)
- Closing time < 1 sec.
- Power capacity type N.A/N.O. 12Vcc÷24Vcc 19 W
- 12Vca÷24Vca - 230 Vca 17 VA
- type N.A/N.O. 12Vcc÷24Vcc 9 W
- 12Vca÷24Vca - 230 Vca 12 VA
- Power supply 12÷24 Vcc/Vca - 230 Vca
- Connections Threaded UNI ISO7/1
- Flanged DIN 2633
- Level of electrical protection IP 65