Pilot-operated gas pressure regulators
The Terval is a pilot-controlled regulator for medium and low pressure suitable for use with pre-filtered non-corrosive gases.
This regulator is designed such that the devices listed below are fitted to a single unit :
• The main pressure regulator;
• The emergency regulator "monitor";
• The slam shut valve.
Pilots, valve, seat of these devices are maintained independently.
With this solution it is possible to reduce the dimensions of the pressure reducing unit while maintaining all safety devices at the same time..
The regulator can also be fitted with a built-in silencer without modifying the body..
"Top entry" design allows easy regular maintenance without removing the body from the pipeline.
Two versions are available:
• The TERVAL main regulator is of the fail open type while the monitor is of the fail close type;
• TERVAL R both main regulator and monitor are of the fail close type.
- Design pressure
- Design temperature
- Minimum working differential pressure
- Accuracy class
- Closing pressure class SG
- Outlet pressure range of Wd
- Available size DN
- Maximum working differential pressure
- Range of inlet pressure bpu
- up to 25 bar
- -10 +60°C (lower or higher temperature available on demand)
- 0.45 bar
- up to 2.5
- up to 5
- ANSI 150 RF or RTJ according to ANSI B16.5 and PN16/25/40 according to ISO 7005
- 5 mbar to 9500 mbar
- 2"- 2"1/2 - 3" - 4"
- 0.5 to 16 bar
Discover our product range
Pietro Fiorentini is a global leader in designing and construction of components and systems for natural gas.
You may be interested in
The VS/AM 65 relief valve is a safety device (SBV) which vents gas when the system pressure exceeds the set value due to temporary events such as expansion due to rise in gas temperature or downstream pressure shocks caused by sudden changes of flow rate etc.
HFA - HFB Filters
Dry cartridge filter for natural gas, town gas, air, propane and other non-aggressive gases
BF31 butterfly valves are interception devices for average/low pressure gas pipelines.
Find a dealer close to you